My Rabbit Games I Cannot Get My Kid's Software To Install In Vista. Help! Any Tips Other Than The Compatability Wizard?

I cannot get my kid's software to install in Vista. Help! Any tips other than the compatability wizard? - my rabbit games

I can not get the software for my children (especially the Reader Rabbit games) on Vista install. We bought a new laptop with the work of my husband and handed over to Vista, just because what we have. Unfortunately, no educational games are carried on our children. I click install, approve, and then nothing happens. I tried the compatibility wizard and the same result occurs. They have 12 games and is not loaded. You will learn all the programs of the company, of course, brings me back to Microsoft for their support, which referred me to the learning society. None of them is encouraging, a customer at this point. Suggestions? I really want to spend tens of thousands of dollars on new software! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment