Using The Bed To Masterbate Caught My Boyfriend Masterbate In The Shower, What Was He Thinking?

Caught my boyfriend masterbate in the shower, what was he thinking? - using the bed to masterbate

my bf is happy with our relationship and living together. I am 13 years younger than him and I'm a girl. I had surgery three months ago, for which I was not allowed on the race for two months. 7.8 Prior to that time we had sex, but after the operation, we have only 2 weeks 4times sex. had a conversation about it, said that he lost his libido temperary. It has been said before 5 days. Then we had sex twice on weekends, your makeup? Then this morning I caught her masterbate in the shower, my first reaction was, I discovered that they served, he said he thought of me, but time is not sex, but I was in my bed .. So I think he thinks of other women, or even someone at work or someone on the street? on TV? why men masterbate in a good relationship? I am a size 8

3 comments:

Һסρε 2ӨӨ8 said...

Oh my God ... = Well be frustrated masturbation? Look honey, are clearly dangerous. All people (men and women masturbate) ... married, single ... We do everything ... You mean you never masturbate? forever? ... This is nothing to be alarmed. Masturbation is perfectly healthy.

BabeHart said...

Honey, masturbate, many people in relationships. This is normal. Your partner is not always there when she woke up, there is no reason not to masturbate, if the feeling is there. Although no sex and intimacy following along, there should be no problem.

Relax ... I feel strange when my partner said he had never masturbated, because we were together. No stop, but I damn sure would prefer the "real thing" and I do not so much in a relationship as a unit. ☺ ♥ ☻

Alex said...

Masterbation is normal ... He was not going to just go right at that moment a shower, he probably thought you were asleep and not wake up

Post a Comment