Getting Cat Urine Out Of Carpet What Product Will Really Totally Eliminate Cat Urine Out Of Carpet And Furniture?

What product will really totally eliminate cat urine out of carpet and furniture? - getting cat urine out of carpet

I have to deal with cat urine in my furniture, I wash with shampoo, using Kids N Pets, Febreze, etc. I was able to reduce the smell, but not completely get rid of him. I knew that my sister very allergic to the smell of urine, and my brother and me with me a few days during the visit. I have to find something to get rid of urine, which is inexpensive and works very well. Suggestions? Please? I have to do in two weeks! HELP PLEASE!? Thank you.

Oh, and if someone decides to get silly answers, such as freeing of cats, no, it happened as an accident cause, I have an older cat who is not a descent suffer, but so not put to bed. He is very happy and healthy, just old. All other answers, thank you very much for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment