What Is Better A 150 Or A 85 Dirtbike HELP! WHAT KIND OF DIRTBIKE SHOULD I GETT?!?!?

HELP! WHAT KIND OF DIRTBIKE SHOULD I GETT?!?!? - what is better a 150 or a 85 dirtbike

Well, I saved a lot of money for a dirt bike or a mini-chopper, if my budget is $ 500. I want to go myself mainly street. In only 13 so I can not like a Harley Davidson. I want atleast as fast as 17-25 mph

And it is necessary, atleast for up to 150 pounds and only 85 pounds, but do not want to emphasize the wheel when it is valid only up to about 100th I also want to be able to go at least 15 miles on a single charging. You have to be young and cool, I do not want this huuuge dirtbike, but I do not know how a dirtbike size of small children, I mean, I'm 5 feet 1 inch. I was for speed and long, but mainly built, please help me here! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! =] =] =] Oh, and add a link if it's a good dirtbike for me! Mil gracias! =] =] =]

1 comment:

spooneys... said...

Your question is really stupid

15 miles on a single charge, I hope this means the tank, if I relate the Darwinian theory of the prosecution might have to leave soon

Post a Comment